YOUR BENEFITS AS AN EXHIBITOR
- The only trade fair for electrical engineering, sanitation, heating and air-conditioning in northern Europe
- Over 41,000 trade visitors – that’s 6% more visitors than in 2014
- A high percentage of decision-makers: 74%
- Over 500 exhibitors from 13 countries on 60,000 m² of floor space
- Strong network consisting of 20 partners and associations
- 99% of exhibitors give GET Nord a positive overall rating
- 98% of visitors would recommend GET Nord to others
HIGH VISITOR POTENTIAL
All your target groups under a single roof: GET Nord’s successful trade fair concept for networking is well-established as the first venue for visitors from all industries – ranging from planning (2,200 architects visited GET Nord in 2016) to realisation. Here is where you will reach decisionmakers from the electrical engineering, sanitation, heating and air-conditioning industries, from retail and wholesale, who are highly ready to make investments, as well as building specialists from the industry sector and public, social and medical facilities and decision-makers from the housing industry
NEW TARGET GROUPS
At GET Nord you meet not only tradespeople. Supporting events such as the International ArchitectureForum, the InnovationsForum, the IT-Forum, the Smart Home, etc. offers additional attractive incentives for target groups to attend. They include potential visitors from sectors like Craftsman businesses; engineering and planning offices; architect offices; industrial companies; wholesalers and retailers; Property development, sanitation companies, construction companies; service providers; energy suppliers, energy technology; facility management companies; public institutes, public and city planning offices; Supply and utility companies, water works; housing societies/building management companies; universities, applied science universities, vocational and higher education schools; hospitals, social institutions; hotels; gyms; cinemas and holiday properties.
- Free wireless Internet access: Go online wherever you are. We give you access to our free Wi-Fi network throughout the entire fair grounds.
- Free admission for your customers: Invite your business contacts to your trade fair stand. We offer free invitations in any amount you like. The costs of the redeemed tickets are neither passed onto you nor your customers.
- Advertising for your success: For your effective trade fair appearance, we give you access to additional advertising free of charge. Whether online banners, ads, posters or flyers – you can easily and conveniently order everything through us.
- Contact persons abroad: Our foreign representatives are also ready to support and advise you extensively about issues relevant to the trade fair. You can find their contact information here:
Hamburg Messe - foreign representatives
VARIED EVENT PROGRAMME:
first-rate talks under the aegis of the Architektur Centrum Hamburg
The three-day programme includes a series of talks on all key topical subjects such as “Energy for the Future” and “House of the Future”.
- Attractive special shows
hands-on trends related to “Plumbing technology marketplace”, “Efficient systems and renewable energy”.
- Activities for newcomers
Apprentices in the HVAC and electrical trade can prove their skills in the PowerPark and TechnologyPark.
- IT Forum
Again a series of talks deals with the potential of social media for the trade world, internet security and more.