A full-service provider, HMC has a wealth of experience organising and staging domestic and international exhibitions and conferences. Our highly versed and motivated trade fair team delivers outstanding service in all areas.
We also offer:
- rental spaces, seating between 35 and 800 people
- all-round stand services including decorations, displays, plants, etc.
- high-quality audio-visual equipment and Wi-Fi services
- world-class catering, including facilities for on-stand hospitality
- a wide variety of haute cuisine services inside exhibition halls
- press kits and journalist information
Prompted by the requirements issued by the State and City of Hamburg, Hamburg Messe und Congress has developed a Health and Safety Guidelines document. The document will be updated in a continuous process to reflect the current conditions and ensure the safety of all event participants. You as an exhibitor are responsible for assembly and operation of your exhibition stand. It is therefore your responsibility to comply with the applicable regulations and oversee the people involved as well as operations at the stand. The following checklist will help you comply with the requirements.
Currently, dubious companies try to sell exhibitors visitor lists, hotel rooms or entries in trade fair directories - by telephone or e-mail.
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (HMC) never passes on its exhibitor and visitor contact lists to third parties without express consent and has no business relationship whatsoever with these providers.
Our official partner for catalog and media entries as well as digital marketing is Sutter Fair Business (for Seatrade Europe: Informa Markets). All official service partners of the HMC can be found here.